• From Hosea Kutako International Airport, turn right onto B6 (40km) going to Windhoek.
• Turn right onto Nelson Mandela Ave (3.2km)
• Turn right onto Robert Mugabe Ave (1.7km)
• At roundabout, take 2nd exit (100m)
• Exit the roundabout (90m) continue straight (950m)
• Turn right onto the ramp B1 (70km) heading to Okahandja
• Turn right to stay on B1 (174km) heading to Otjiwarongo
• At the roundabout, take 1st exit onto Long street (2.4km)
• Turn left onto B1/C38 (69km) heading to Outjo
• Turn left onto C39 (59km) heading to Khorixas
• Turn right to Mountain Peak Game Lodge
• Upon entering the gate please follow the signs that will take you directly to the lodge.
Lead by the walkways, you will find our 6 Luxurious Chalets, offering exclusive privacy for being apart. Each presents a Queen-Size bed with an en-suite bathroom providing soft luxury towels and bathroom amenities. The chalets have Wi-Fi, Coffee and Tea-making facilities, and a safe.
Each chalet offers its client a private outside viewing
balcony, which connects you with the vast stretches of the sub-savannah
plains and mountains beyond, where you can escape from everyday reality
while glancing over the wild game and bird life around the lodge and
waterhole. All the chalets consist of daily cleaning and laundry